Pengembaraan Hidup


Bukan Usaha Kita Sia-sia Tapi Kejayaan Lewat Tiba.. Wahai Manusia Bertahanlah

CIKGU ADILA

My photo
InsyaAllah perjalanan hidup masih lagi panjang dan pelbagai rintangan masih perlu diteruskan..ayuh semua mulakan hari dengan senyuman dan sebarkan aura positif kepada semua..

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

parts of body 2A

Daily Lesson Plan

Class : Year 2 Anggerik
Number of pupils :
Date : 9th April 2010
Time : 08.40 a.m – 09.40 a.m ( 1 hour )
Level : Low
Theme : World of Self
Topic : Parts of body
Unit : Making A robot
Main skills : Listening and speaking
Integrated skills : Writing and reading
Sub- skills : 1.5.4 Listen to simple descriptions and recall details by
answering simple ‘Wh’ questions
3.6.1 Read and recognize words in other word games
4.2.2 Write words and phrases in clear and legible print
Learning Outcomes : By the end of the lesson, pupils should be able
to:
1. State 5 out of 8 daily routines
2. Describe 5 out of 8 daily routines
3. Group B should be able to recognise and write 6 out of 9 daily routines
Group B should be able to use the vocabulary in reading comprehension task
Previous knowledge : Pupils use their parts of body to do work in daily life.
Sentence : “ What do you do in the morning ?”
“I wash my face in the morning”
T&L Resources : Flashcards and worksheets.
Noble values (NV) :Bravery in participating in activities and cleanliness.
Stage/ Time Content Teacher’s activity Pupils’ activity Remarks


Set Induction
Pre- listening
( 4-5 minutes) The usage of real things to generate students idea.

Question :
“What is this?”
“What are you doing with this thing?”
“When did you brush your teeth?”

Answer :
“Comb”
“Comb my hair”
“In the morning”
• Teacher enters the classroom bring the comb.
• Teacher asks the question to stimulate their ideas.
• Pupils respond to the teacher by answering the question based on their daily routines T & L Resources:
Comb

]

Presentation
(13-15 minutes)
Acting the daily routines based on their experience and teacher instruction

Question :
“What do you do in the morning”

Answer :
“I get up”
“I wash my face”
“I brush my teeth”
“I take a bath”
“I wear my uniform”
“I comb my hair “
“I have my breakfast”
“I go to school”
• Teacher calls out a few of students to act the daily routines.
• Teacher asks the class to guess what action that are acting by them • Students will take part in class activities and quess the answer T & L Resources:
Flashcards .

Practice
( 13-15 minutes) Rearange the picture based on pupils’ prior experiences. • Teacher pastes the flashcards in a random manner
• Teacher asks the students to rearange the flashcards based on their prior experiences
• Teacher asks the pupils to do action of the daily routines
• Pupils rearange the picture based on their prior experiences
• Pupils act the daily routines T & L Resources:
Flashcards of body parts.

Production
(13-15 minutes) Worksheet from textbook • Teacher asks the students to complete the worksheets from the activity book
• Pupils complete the worksheet T & L Resources:
Worksheet

Closure
( 8-10 minutes) Simons says

“Take a bath”
“Comb your hair”
“Have a breakfast”
“Wear your uniform”
“Go to school”
“Get up”
“Wash your face”
“Brush your teeth”
• Teacher conducts “Simon says” activity • Students respond by doing the action



Comments:

No comments:

Post a Comment